- Komal // 26 // Pakistani-American
- Current Role: Community Relations Coordinator at SA schools which rank in the top 1% in math and top 2% in English Language Arts among New York State, while serving children with an overall poverty rate of 70%.
- Previous roles: AmeriCorps teacher for under-served communities in New York City & PTV World News
- NYU: Project Management for the United Nations, Government & NGOs
- UF graduate: B.S. in Journalism, concentration in International Development—Go Gators!
→ I am currently studying towards becoming a federal diplomat within the U.S. Department of State’s Public Diplomacy sector.
I created this website to share my journey of exploring NYC & to serve as a digital passport for documenting my experiences abroad!